Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 19, 2009

RITE AID FREEBIE THIS WEEK

This week the only item I saw in the Rite Aid circular that was a full rebate was the 4 oz Crest toothpaste with Scope.





To sign up for the rebate program go to the http://www.riteaid.com/ site, sign up and click on Rebate Program. At the end of the month click to send off the form and a check is mailed to your address within 4-6 weeks.





This month, so far, I have $17.00 on my check. Last month I received $30.45 in rebates. All of the products I purchased ended up with a cost of $0.00.



I roll this money over so my purchases at Rite Aid never cost me any out of pocket money (OOP). I don't spend more than I get in return to make this happen.

Let me say since we are retired we don't need as many items from a drug store that families with growing children do. Rite Aid has many items on the rebate form ($777 in rebates this month), including diapers. Even if all of your purchases aren't fully covered, there's money to be saved on your drug store needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment