Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 7, 2016

When First They Practice to Decieve, Carolyn LaRoche

My daughter's new book in her series of romantic suspense will be available May 3rd on amazon as well as other outlets.  I'm not certain which ones, but I know Barnes and Noble offers her other books on e-reader as well as special order.

How excited she was when her books appeared on our library shelves recently.  (Our system is huge!)


Carolyn has a number of readers in the UK and Australia, as well as the USA  After the USA, the UK readers seem to love her books.
If you're feeling the love, you can check her out on Facebook at Carolyn LaRoche - author.  Give her a thumbs up and say hi from Angie's Frugal House.







1 comment:

  1. Ooh I missed this post. I'm thrilled for your daughters literary success xx

    ReplyDelete