Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Orange Cleaner (Repeated for New Readers)

I've had a request to post a recipe for a cleaning product.  This is my favorite and is so frugal to make.  The only thing needed is a bit of patience.

Orange Cleaner

1. Clean glass jar with lid
2. Orange peels to fill the jar.  You can collect these and keep them in the refrigerator until there is enough to full the jar.
3. Enough vinegar to cover the peels in the jar.
4. Place filled jar in a dark cool area and wait 2 weeks for the oils in the skins to meld with the vinegar.
5. Strain and put in a spray bottle for use.

Use to clean most surfaces, but not wood.  (Sinks, counters, toilets, showers, etc.)

2 comments:

  1. I will try this one , such a practical recipe . Thanks so much .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent this post to my sister and my nieces who think this is a wonderful cleaner to make . Thank you from my family also Angie .

    ReplyDelete