Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 17, 2014

Winging It

I haven't been inspired to post anything today, so I guess I'll wing it.

The weather has been dismal which is most uncommon for this area.  The sun normally shows it's face at least a few hours each day.  Not today.  It looked cold and drizzly today.  When I opened the door to check on a package on the porch I was surprised at how warm it was out.  Dark, drizzly, and warm.  Who'd have thought.  The weather man said not to be too encouraged, that there is a front of warm air from the south passing through.  Tonight will be colder than it has been these past few nights.  I'm glad my daughter told me that because I was about to rake the leaves off of the spinach and radishes.

I went through all the junk mail that has been piling up these past couple of weeks.  I know I should take care of it when it comes in the house, but there's no fun in doing it the right way.  I discovered I had a $10.00 off $10.00 coupon for Penney's, a free pair of undies from VS, and a free travel size body wash from Bath and Body Works. 

I also went through 3 catalogs and a number of invitations to grab a credit card for 'low' interest rates.  No thank you. (Translation:  You've got to be kidding me.)

Two loads of laundry found it's way through the wash and dryer.  All are put away with the exception of the socks.  Some of them are still a bit damp.

I ate very badly today, as well.  The morning started out well with oatmeal and milk, followed by half a cup of coffee.  It was downhill from there.  Let's just say having a sticky bun for dinner is not the best choice.  I should most likely add a glass of milk to that for posterity.

I sometimes spend an hour or so watching yoo yoob videos.  After I watched my favorites I found a few that were entertaining.  As in, "People really believe this stuff?' entertaining.  When I find one of those I love to read the comments.  The top winning comment today talked about shape shifters and reptilians.  Huh?  What the hey?  That's a new one to me.  As the saying goes, "To each his own said the old lady as she kissed the cow".

It  was free and entertaining, so I accomplished something. 

What did you do today?  Make sure you get a bit of silliness in your day.  It's good for your spirit.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment