Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2011

Food Lion, For My Virginia Readers 01/19-01/25

FoodLion

Get a coupon for 5.00 at the register (Catalina) when you buy 5 items from Kraft and/or Coke.  I would do this first, get the coupon, then finish my shopping, using the coupon for the remaining items on my list.


8lb bag navel oranges, 3.99

boneless chuck roast, 2.48lb  (good stock up item)

Del Monte canned veggies BOGO

FL Premium Ice Cream BOGO

FL shrimp, 16 oz, BOGO (cooked or raw)

Buy 5 items, get 57oz Tropicana oj free (this is on page 2 in the middle of the page.  I can't read the ad online.  The letters are too small)

Hunt's ketchup, 24 oz, 1.00 ( great stock up item)

Folger's coffee 10.3 -11.5 oz,  2/6.00

Red Baron pizza BOGO

FL 6oz yogurt 11/5.00

FL deli ham 2.99lb

FL Swiss cheese (deli) 3.99

Smithfield shank portion ham 1.49lb

1lb fresh strawberries, 2.50lb

There are other sale items, but these are my picks for a healthier menu.  I don't include health and beauty aids because they can be bought free very little with the drug store programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment