Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Review of Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Lotion

I get a number of samples in the mail.  Some companies send me full products then ask me to go to their site to submit a review.  Some companies just want me to like their product and send coupons with a sample.

One of the samples I received was from Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion.

Sample:
Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion, .24 oz

Texture:
Smooth and thick

This is the best lotion I have used.  I would say it is more the consistency of a cream.  I felt a protective coat on my skin, without it being greasy.  I wish there were more coupons available for this product.  I would certainly stock up when it goes on sale.  To me, this is one of life's little luxeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment