Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Accomplishments

There was a day that my list of daily accomplishments would have taken quite a while to jot down.  These days not so much.  But, I stay active, yet mostly do whatever comes to mind.  Many things I just do as part of my day and forget that they are accomplishments for the day.  I'll try to remember what I have recently done.

Learned how to make ice cream from a Pioneer Woman yootoob video.

Learned how to use my ice cream maker from yootoob.

Dried two batches of basil.

Picked veggies each day.

Watered the garden each night.

Cleaned out the table top bird bath.

Cleaned out the milk delivery cooler.

Processed and froze two bags of beans.

Went to the grocery store to pick up dill for making pickles, but forgot the dill.  The cherries on sale got me focused in a different direction.  Back to the store today.

Wrote down three recipes.

Cleaned two bathrooms and my bedroom.

Scrubbed down the kitchen after watching a hoarders type show on BBC yootoob.

Made a medical appointment I don't want to go to.

Explained a few things about life to my baby brother.  He asked, I don't offer advice.

Did two loads of laundry.

Cut the grass.

Drying parsley seeds for the fall planting.

These are things I have done since I've been back from vacation.

Now on to you.  What have you done this week?  Comments are so welcome.  They make me feel like I am meeting new people.  The more the merrier.  Comments give readers - and myself - new ideas.  Don't be shy.  But most of all, enjoy your day.

Stay safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSiysGK7JC0

This is the video on making home made ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment