Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 27, 2014

Good Company, Good Conversation and Coffee Cake

I love to bake.  When I was working full time and came home upset over something, I would get out the Kitchen Aid and bake.  There's something soothing about it for me.  Maybe I was picturing the offender in the bowl.  I'm not sure. (A good bet though.)  One of the desserts I would make is a coffee cake.   The recipe I used was for two bread pan sized cakes.  One usually went into the freezer for the following week.

The recipe below is from one of the yootoob channels I follow on a daily basis - Noreen's Kitchen.  The recipe brought back memories of Sunday mornings with a cup of coffee and my husband sitting across from me at the kitchen table.  Good food, good company, good conversation.  It looks yummy.  I'm going to try this recipe and compare it to the one I use to make.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWD2WnJKnN8

I hope you enjoy the video.  If you decide to bake it up, let me know how it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment