Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cotton Prices On The Rise



Food Network 4-pk. Flour Sack Kitchen Towels
Set of 5 flour sack dish cloths at Kohl's, 5.49 (.99 sh)  http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/homestore1/dining.jsp?bmForm=guided_nav_search&SubcatFolderID=2534374752618843t Kohl's
 



I've started to pay attention to the things made from cotton that I will need in the near future.  Cotton is increasing in price so items in the stores will be more expensive.  The articles I've read say there have been some set backs in the cotton crops due to weather conditions.  I didn't see any articles that talked about the crops being ruined, though.  I know in this country cotton is grown in the summer and the weather was fine then in the growing regions. 

It doesn't matter what really happened, it matters what is reported so prices are on the rise.  Actually the prices will be higher this spring than at any time in recorded history.

No comments:

Post a Comment