Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

457.58 In Items for Zero Dollars !!!!!!!!!!!! WoW

This is part of an e mail a friend sent me.  She has a desire to help young families.  Because of this, she was gracious enough to take the time to jot down the information.  In no time at all you can be sending us your list too.


Here's my list of items I bought at Rite Aid last week. I did several transactions over the week using 5/25 Q's, flu shot booklet Q's and MQ's. I'm at the 20% level so that helped out and I had over $80.00 in UPs to roll. DH transferred a prescription so I had a free $25.00 gift card to use that helped with the taxes. I ended up with over $100.00 in UPs rewards. My game plan is to buy things that earn me UPs and/or rebates to roll throughout the year and be able to use them to buy things I need for my stockpile. A lot will be donated to my charities.


Free items worth over $457.58:

6 Pepsi 12 packs

4 Ester C to go

17 Gillette deodorants

8 Crest toothpastes

8 Pantene Shampoos

2 Gillette Razors

1 80 count Excedrin

10 Nivea lip balms

8 Sinex

1 bag Doritos

2 Olay foam cleansers

2 Olay Quench body wash

2 Olay lotions

12 Progresso soups

1 dozen eggs

17 photos

8 Pilot pens 2 packs

2 Secret Clinical deodorant

6 Olay 2 pack bar soaps

3 Dawn dish detergents

2 Rite Aid chap sticks

6 Oral-B toothbrushes

2 Rite Aid Bleach

2 Heath bars (will use to make a diet cake)

2 Puffs tissues

3 Rite Aid napkins 250 each

1 Tide travel detergent

3 Gillette clinical deodorants

No comments:

Post a Comment