Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sadness In Our Home

This is a difficult post, but I feel I should explain my absence. My dear husband of 40 years has recently passed. I have been in mourning for a few months.

I feel a pull to continue on with the blog as I have added new ideas coming your way. I'd like to expand the posts to include deals at drug stores and CNY food chains. I'll also be offering advice for young families that will include bringing in your budget.

I am going to log all items I 'purchase' that will end up at a cost of 1.00 or less - often free. By showing you how this is done, your creative juices will begin to flow and you will find your own way to pile up low cost items for your family.

So let's get started, moving forward, and saving money.

No comments:

Post a Comment