Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Free this Week, But is it Worth It

Rite Aid has the Oral B Cross Action toothbrush on sale 11-1 to 11-7 for $5.00. Sunday's paper (11-1) has a $3.00 coupon. Rite Aid has a $2.00 refund. Final cost is FREE. The Rite Aid Single Check rebate booklet can be found at the entrance of the store, in the flyer rack. This month there are 777.00 in rebates.

I qualified for the Oral B rebate and another. AA Batteries were on sale 16/$9.99, as well as D batteries 8/ 9.99. A Rite Aid rebate for $5.00 off a $20.00 purchase means 3 packs have to be bought as 9.99 x 2 = 19.98. I went for this deal because we live in the country and need batteries during outages. If I didn't, I'm not sure how long it would take me to use 16 D's (2 packs of 8) and 16 AA's. It wouldn't be such a dilemma if there was no expiration date.

Since the Rite Aid rebates are new to me, I need to stand back and continue learning.. Saving money is not saving if I don't normally use a product. I have made a decision to go for anything that I can get free. I can always donate these items. Then use partial rebates/ coupons for items I always use.

The free items are well worth it. The products I use are worth it to me too.

I'll keep ya'll posted. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment