Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Price Chopper Changed The System

I went to Price Chopper today.  My list included:

3 Colgate, Buy 1 Get 2
2 Ball Park Hots, BOGO
Kibble and Bits dog food, BOGO

I brought:

3 Colgate qs, 1.00, 1.00, 1.50
2 Ball Park Qs, 1.00 and 1.00

The reciept rung up items so I could only use 1 coupon per offer.


Like this:

3 Colgate
3.29
00.00
00.00


2 BP hots, 3.99
00.00

So my coupons would not be recognised by the system beyond the first one.


This made me feel used. The system was not set up like this a couple weeks ago. Is this a reaction to the Extreme Coupon show?  I'm not sure, but I'm pretty confidant that we will see some changes because of that show. 

 I will definitely think before I do this again at PC.  I am stepping back a while from PC to evaluate their system.  I have enough food stocked so I can do that and I'll stick to Save A lot for perishables.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment