Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2011

Learn About Your Local Representatives

I'm not into politics very much.  I got tired of the lies, it was overwhelming and made my spirit sag.  I did find a site today that has lifted my spirits quite a bit.  This site breaks down every detail of every move a representative or senator makes, both state and federal.  The information is presented in an organized manner and you can read as much or as little as you want.  The site outlines bills in easy to understand language and lets you read anything a person wrote or said about a bill.  More important, how they voted.  This site tears through the webs of deceit and lays out the truth.

I strongly urge you to earmark this site and go to it when you have a few minutes.  You will be pleasantly surprised.


http://www.votesmart.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment